22 Uses for Organic Coconut Oil
22 Holistic Uses for Extra Virgin, Organic Coconut Oil Include Beauty & Skin Wellness. A Great Raw Virgin Massage Oil & Also Used As A Vegan Chapstick.
|Weight in Kilograms.||Number of Tablespoons Daily.|
80 Uses for Coconut Oil.
Personal Hygiene and Body Care.
1. Moisturiser – Simply Scoop Some Out of the Jar and Apply All Over Your Body, Including Neck and Face.
2. Eye Cream – Apply Under the Eyes and Use on the Lids, In the Evening.
3. Pre-Shave – Coconut Oil Will Prep Skin for the Pending Damage Caused by Shaving.
4. After-Shave – Coconut Oil Will Help Your Skin After Shaving Without Clogging Pores.
5. Deodorant – Coconut Oil Alone Can Be Used as a Deodorant, But Even More Effective in Combination with Cornstarch/Arrowroot Powder and Baking Soda!
6. Hair Gel – Rub a Little Between Your Palms and Either Scrunch into Hair (for Curly Hair) or Finger Comb in Through from Scalp to Ends (For Wavy/Straight Hair).
7. Toothpaste – There are Numerous Recipes Out there But I Just Mix Coconut Oil and Baking Soda and Dab a Little of the Mix onto Toothbrush.
8. Make up Remover – Simply Use Cotton Swab with a Dab of Coconut Oil.
9. Chapstick – Simply Rub a Little into Lips and it Not Only Acts as a Softening Agent but it Also has an SPF of About 4 So You Get a Little Protection!
11. Massage Oil – Pretty Simple; Grab Some and Rub!
12. Lubricant – It is An All Natural, Perfectly Safe Personal Lubricant.
13. Nipple Cream – Works Great to Nourish Cracked, Sore, or Dry Nipples. Apply to a Cotton Ball and Leave on Your Nipples Between Feedings.
14. Diaper Salve – Very Comforting on a Sore Bum, Also Safe for Cloth Diapers.