Chewy Gingerbread Cookies - (Easy Treat to Make)
Our Yummy Gluten-Free, Grain Free and Chewy Gingerbread Cookies are a Delightfully Easy Treat to Make. Perfect for the Christmas Holiday Season and Beyond!
These Chewy Gingerbread Cookies are a Tasty Vegan Sweet Treat and Just Perfect for the Holidays!
- 3 Tablespoons Chai Magic Protein Powder.
- 5 Tablespoons Water.
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Molasses.
- 1/4 cup Coconut Crystals.
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence.
- 1 cup Almond Flour.
- 3 Tablespoons Gingerbread Wellness Latte.
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda.
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour.
- Raw Sugar for sprinkling (optional).
- Dark Chocolate for filling (optional).
1. Preheat the Oven to 180ºC. Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper and Set Aside.
2. In a Mixing Bowl, Combine the Protein Powder, Water, Coconut Crystals, Molasses and Vanilla. Beat with an Electric Mixer Until Smooth.
3. Add the Gingerbread Wellness Latte, Salt, Baking Soda and Coconut Flour and Beat Again until a Sticky Dough Forms.
4. Form 12 Little Balls and Place them onto the Baking Sheet and Gently Flatten the Cookies with Your Hands and Sprinkle with Sugar.
5. Bake on the center rack for 11 minutes. Enjoy!