We Created this Amazing & Yummy Choco-Chia Waffle Recipe to Celebrate 8 Years of Passion & Innovation with Our Gluten-Free, Raw Vegan, Superfood Cuisine!
We have put together a Best Vegan Waffle Starter Kit for you, so you have all special ingredient in your basket - with one click!
Makes Approx. 5-6 Waffles.
2 1/2 Cups of Whole Spelt Flour (or Your Favourite Gluten Free/Flour).
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
1 Teaspoon of Salt.
1/2 Cup of Chocolate-Chia Protein Powder.
2 Tablespoons of Sweet Delight (or 1/2 Cup of Your Preferred Sweetener).
1 Tablespoon Hot Chocolate Blend.
2 Cups of Water (or Your Favourite Milk).
2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Melted (or your favourite oil).
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence.
- Add All Dry Ingredients to a Mixing Bowl and Whisk Until Well Combined.
- Combine All Remaining Wet Ingredients in a Small Bowl and Add to Dry.
- Mix Until Well Incorporated.
- Set Your Waffle Maker at Your Desired Temperature (We Set Ours at a Higher Temperature for a Crispier Waffle).
- Generously Coat with Coconut Oil or Non-Stick Spray and Pour on About 1/2 - 3/4 Cup of Batter (Depending on the Size of Your Waffle Maker). Bake According to Manufacturer Instructions and Then Serve Immediately with Desired Toppings.
- Store Leftovers in Your Freezer and Reheat in the Toaster for Best Results. Will Keep in the Freezer for Up To 2 Months.
Serving Size: 1 Waffle (of 6). Calories: 219 / 915 kJ. Fat: 8.6g. Saturated Fat: 6.9g. Sugar: 0.6g. Sodium: 586mg. Protein: 5.1g.
*Estimated Values for 1 of 6 Waffles. It fluctuates according to the Flour / ~ Mix you use.