Vegan Dutch Honey Cake - (Recipe)
Our Vegan Dutch Honey Cake Recipe Tastes Just Like the Original! Even though it has a Very Xmas Flavour, This Yummy Cake is Eaten All-Year-Round in Holland!
- 2 Cups (250g) Whole Wheat Flour.
- 1 Cup (200g) Coconut Crystals (or Sweetener of Choice.)
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda.
- 1/2 Tsp Salt.
- 6 Tablespoons Gingerbread Wellness Latte.
- 1 Cup (250ml) Favourite Milk Substitute.
- 1/4 Cup (60ml) Molasses.
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 1/3 Cup (80ml) Coconut Oil, Melted (or Other Vegetable Oil).
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 2 Tablespoons (20g) Chai Magic Protein Powder.
1. Preheat Oven to 180ºC. Line a Cake Pan of Your Choice with Parchment Paper or Some Coconut Oil.
2. In a Mixing Bowl, Combine all Ingredients except the Flour with a Hand Mixer. Then add the Flour and Keep Mixing until well Combined. Pour the Dough into the Prepared Cake Pan.
3. Bake for 30 Minutes or until Done. Check with a Toothpick or Small Knife, It Should Come Out Clean. Let the Cake Cool for About 10 Minutes Before You Take it Out of the Pan.
Keep the Cake Wrapped in Paper and Cling Wrap to Keep its Moisture.
ED-I - You can Bake the Cake in any Cake Pan and Decorating it with your Favourite Icing.