Edible Halloween Decorations
If you have Chocolate, then you have Spiders and Spider Webs. Get Creative this Halloween and use our Simple, Easy and Foolproof Recipes!
You Can Make These Chocolate Spiders, Spider Webs and Witch Finger Cookies ahead of Time and Put them on Whatever You like: Cupcakes, Cakes, Smoothie Bowl, Porridge, Custards etc. Try Carrying a Couple of These Around with You to Scare someone, not only on Halloween.
Chocolate Spiders and Spider Webs.
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- a piping or ziplock bag
- baking paper
- optional: a template
- Melt the chocolate.
- Transfer your melted chocolate to a piping bag (or ziplock bag) and cut the slightest bit off the corner of the bag.
- Place your spidery template on a tray under a piece of baking paper, and get ready to pipe.
- Placed in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to harden.
- Carefully peel from the parchment paper.
Witch Finger Cookies.
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Sweetener, e.g. Maple Syrup.
- 1/2 Cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (room temperature, soft but not liquid).
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 1 Cup Organic Coconut Flour or your Favourite Flour.
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt.
- 12-15 Almonds.
- Place all Ingredients except the Almonds in a mixing bowl and mix with a spoon or a spatula. When it’s hard to combine all the ingredients, use your hands.
- Line a Tray with Baking Paper.
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC.
- Make the fingers using your hands. For about 1 Tbsp sized balls into finger-shapes. Press the tip of each finger, to create fingernails and make several horizontal, shallow cuts just under the fingernail.
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet and firmly press an almond into the tip of the finger, to create fingernails.
- Bake the fingers for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool down completely.
You can use any of our recipes or your own ones and decorate with these beauties. Link to all Recipes.