Golden Turmeric Lemon Tart - (Recipe)
Our Golden Turmeric Tart is Bursting with Pure Lemon Flavour and a Brightly Beautiful Colour. Try our 100% Real-Food Recipe Inside our Vegan Blog Today!
- 6 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, Melted.
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Crystals (or Sweetener of Choice).
- 1 1/4 Cups Whole Spelt Flour (or Flour of Choice).
- 1/4 Cup Chai Magic Protein Powder.
- 3 Tablespoons of Your Favourite Milk Substitute.
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Turmeric Wellness Latte.
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Delight (or 1/2 Cup of Sugar).
- 4 Tablespoons Corn Starch.
- 200ml of Your Favourite Milk Substitute.
- 200ml Water.
- 1 Lemon, Juice and Zest.
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence.
1. Preheat Oven to 180ºC. Line a Springform with Parchment Paper.
2. Crust: In a Mixing Bowl, Combine all Ingredients for Crust and Press Evenly onto Bottom and Up the Sides of Prepared Springform.
Then Bake for 20 Minutes. Let Crust Cool Naturally in Springform.
3. Filling: Combine Golden Turmeric Wellness Latte, Sweet Delight, Corn Starch and Milk Substitute into a Medium Saucepan.
Stir in Water until Smooth. Bring to a Simmer Over Medium Heat, Stirring Frequently.
When Mixture Starts to Simmer, Whisk in Lemon Peel, Lemon Juice and Vanilla. Bring Mixture to a Full Simmer, Stirring Constantly.
Then Remove from Heat, and Pour filling into Crust (Springform Pan will be Completely Full).
Set Aside and Cool to Room Temperature. Then Refrigerate for at Least 2 Hours or Overnight.)