Hot Passion Chocolate Cake
Make Feb 14 Even More Special & Enjoy our Love & Lustful Hot Chocolate Passion Cake this Valentines Day. A Quick No Bake Vegan Recipe that All Can Embrace!
Hot Chocolate Cake.
Makes 12 - 15 Slices.
- 400g Cookies (Your Favourite!).
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, Melted.
- 150g Dark Chocolate (e.g. Whittaker’s 72% or Your Favourite!).
- 2 TBS Hot Chocolate Wellness Latte Powder.
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Crystals.
- 390g of Can Cooked White Beans, e.g. Cannellini (Remove the Water).
- 1/4 Cup Raw Almonds, Soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
Grind the Cookies in the Food Processor until You have a Powder, Then Add the Coconut Oil and Process Again.
Use a Spring form with Baking Paper on Top.
Spread the Crust Nice and Evenly. Place the Spring form in the Freezer.
Discard the water from the Almonds, wash and drain them. Blend the Almonds with Warm Water in a Blender until smooth, then add the Hot Chocolate, Coconut Sugar, White Beans and blend further until Smooth.
Add Your Favourite Chopped Chocolate in a Pot and heat at low Temperature. When the Chocolate has melted add the Chocolate-Bean-Mixture and stir until Smooth. Then Pour over the Crust.
Top with Blueberries. Let cool down. Then Put in the Fridge or Freezer until Firm and Easy to Cut.
Once Chilled and Firm they are Ready to Be Enjoyed!