Pomegranate-Coconut Virgin Daiquiri
Kick Back & Enjoy our Refreshing Virgin Daiquiri, Pomegranate-Coconut Cocktail Recipe this Summer & Feel Like You're on a Tropical Getaway Everyday!
- 1 Tablespoon Pomegranate.
- 1/4 Tsp Sweet Delight (A Rich Coconut Sugar Stevia Blend that has far Less Calories, Optional).
- 1/2 Cup Sunbucha-Kombucha. (Or Grab One of Our Kombucha Starter Kits and Make Your Own!)
- 8 Ice Cubes.
- 1 Dollop Coconut Cream /~Yoghurt (Optional).
- Desiccated Coconut (For Rimming the Glasses, Optional).
1. First Place Your Glass in Freezer and Chill Your Glass.
2. Add Pomegranate, Sweet Delight, Sunbucha and Ice Cubes to a High-Speed Blender and Blend until a Granita-like Texture forms on Top.
3. This Step is Optional: Wet the Rim of the Glass with a Fresh Lemon Wedge.
1) Fill a Saucer or Bowl with Desiccated Coconut.
2) Hold the Glass Parallel to the Table and Dab the Rim into the Desiccated Coconut.
4. Pour into a Glass, Then Decorate with Coconut Cream or Coconut Yoghurt, Pomegranate and a Sprinkle of Sweet Delight.
Serve Right Away and Enjoy!