Spring Onion Parmesan Pancakes
Learn How to Make Fresh Spring Onion Pancakes & Raw Vegan Parmesan Today with our Versatile Recipe. Can be used as a Heavy Breakfast or a Light Dinner.
Here is our Secret to making the perfect Spring Onion Parmesan Pancakes with Texture and Flakiness.
2 Tbsp Tamari Sauce.
2 Tbsp Apple Cidre Vinegar.
1 Tbsp Water.
1/2 tsp Sweet Delight.
1 tsp Fresh Ginger, Minced.
1 tbsp Spring Onion, Thinly Sliced.
1. Place 1 1/2 Cups of Flour in a Bowl and pour in the Boiling Water while Stirring. When the Dough is Cool enough to Touch, Knead it until you've got a Smooth Ball - takes about 2 Minutes. Place in a Bowl, cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime prepare the Dipping Sauce. Combine all Ingredients and set aside.
3. Cut the Dough into 2-4 pieces (4 Smaller about 15cm or 2 Bigger Pancakes about 20cm). Flour your Counter and Roll out one Piece to a Rough Circle of about 15-20 cm.
Brush the Entire Surface with 1/2-1 Tbsp of Olive oil, Sprinkle over 2-3 tsp of Maca Parmesan and a Quarter to Half of the Chopped Spring Onions.
Roll it all up into a Cigar-like Shape, then, Roll out the Dough again onto a Floured Surface to about 15-20cm. Again you may Choose to make 2-4 Pancakes.
4. Heat 1/2 to -1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil in a Non-stick Pan over Medium Heat. Cook each Pancake for about 3 Minutes on Each Side until Golden Brown.
5. Cut each Pancake in 6 Triangles and Serve with Dipping Sauce.