Kombucha Starter Kit - Probiotic Tea
Since 09 We have Supplied NZ with the Best Kombucha Culture Starter Kits. Buy Raw Scoby +Recipe to Make Home Brewed Fermented & Organic Probiotic Tea.
Save Money and Make Your Own Nourishing Kombucha Herbal Elixir, with Eternal Delights Trusted Starter Kit! Our Delicious Kombucha has Been Incredibly Popular Since 09 and is Now Available for You to Create at Home.
Since 2009, Eternal Delight has Supplied New Zealand with Kombucha Scoby, Culture Starter Kits and has Educated Many Wellness Enthusiast on How to Make the Best Raw Fermented and Organic Probiotic Tea.
Kombucha has Been Around for More than 2,000 Years and has a Rich Anecdotal History of Benefits. Make Your Own Favourite Flavours at Home and Reap the Rewards of Great Wellbeing.
The Organic Starter Kit Contains - Recipe (which is on Back of Package) - Organic Kombucha Culture/Scoby/Mother/Mushroom and Starter Fluid.
One Kombucha Starter Kit Makes 1-3 Litres of Kombucha, at One Time.
Store in Fridge When Not In Use. Simply Add Fresh Water, Sugar and Tea, Every Cycle. Great for Brewing in a 2-3 Litre Glass Jar or Any Other Container.
In 8-21 Days (Typically) Ready to Harvest. With Regular Care You’ll have a Lifetime of Kombucha Tea!
Always Refrigerate Kit when Not in Use.
Heres Our Simple - 3 Litre Recipe.
- Boil 3 Litres of Water.
- Add 1 Cup of Raw Sugar. Stir till Sugar has Melted.
- Add 5-7 Tea Bags or 2-3 Tsp Loose Tea.
- Steep Tea for 5-10 Minutes.
- Cool to Room Temperature Keep Covered, Be Aware of Contamination.
- Pour Cooled, Room Temperature Liquid into Fermenting Container/Glass Jar.
- Add Kombucha Culture and Fluid from Eternal Delight's Starter Kit.
- Add 1/2 Cup Previously Fermented Kombucha Brew as a Starter. [Use the Liquid that came with the Culture]
- Cover with a Clean Paper Towel or Coffee Filter - Set Aside in a Quiet, Warm, Dark Undisturbed Spot - with Good Air Flow - Try Not to Disturbed.
- Ferment 8-21 Days, to Your Taste. Save 1/2 Cup of Fluid and Culture to Begin Another Brew.
Note - Never Touch Kombucha Culture with Hands and Never Breathe Directly Over Scoby to Eliminate Cross Contamination.